Get Straight Teeth In Seattle With Clear Braces
Invisalign® Clear Aligners are a convenient and appealing substitute for braces. Is your smile suffering from a little crookedness or overcrowding? Invisalign® clear braces are an easy way to achieve straight teeth.
How Does the Invisalign® System Work?
Invisalign® clear braces are a series of comfortable orthodontic aligners. When you choose the Invisalign® system, we will take impressions of your teeth at your first appointment in our Seattle dentist office. Advanced imaging technology uses this information to create a series of aligners unique to your orthodontic needs.
Every few weeks you will advance to the next set of aligners, and every six weeks you will have an appointment with us. At this appointment, we will provide you with your new aligners and update you on your progress.
You will wear your aligners 20–22 hours each day. Invisalign® treatment only takes 6–15 months to give most patients straight teeth. Our patients love both the easy process and the remarkable results of Invisalign® aligners.
What are the Advantages of the Invisalign® System?
Invisalign® clear braces will do more than give you straight teeth in a short period of time. They will also give you a pleasant orthodontic experience. Here are some of the advantages of the Invisalign® straightening process compared to other orthodontics:
- Attractive – Invisalign® clear braces are subtle and appealing, unlike bulky metal braces.
- Comfortable – The Invisalign® medical-grade polymer material is smooth. It won’t cut your lips or create sores, and it won’t break or poke like metal brackets.
- Less Office Time – Invisalign® clear braces only require a visit every 6–8 weeks. Other types of braces require sitting in the dental chair every four weeks.
- Effortless – It is simple to remove and maintain your Invisalign® braces. Simply soak them in denture cleaner or brush them with a toothbrush.
- No Food Restrictions – Metal braces can break at any time, so crunchy or sticky foods are off-limits. Invisalign® clear braces should be removed when you eat anyway. You can eat any of the foods you love!
Get Started with Invisalign® Clear Aligners
It’s time to maximize your beautiful smile. It’s easy to attain straight teeth with Invisalign® clear braces. Call us today to schedule a consultation with your Invisalign® provider, Dr. Brian McKay, if you are in the Seattle area, near Edmonds and Des Moines, WA.