Get Straight Teeth In Seattle With Clear Braces
Invisalign is a convenient and appealing substitute for braces. Is your smile suffering from a little crookedness or overcrowding? Invisalign is the easiest way to achieve straight teeth.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign clear braces are a series of comfortable orthodontic aligners. When you choose Invisalign, Dr. McKay will take impressions of your teeth at your first appointment at our Seattle dentist office. Advanced imaging technology transforms these impressions into a series of aligners unique to you.
Every few weeks, you will advance to the next set of aligners. Every six weeks, you will have an appointment with Dr. McKay. He will provide you with your new aligners and update you on your progress.
You will wear your aligners 20-22 hours each day. Invisalign only takes 6-15 months to give most patients straight teeth. Our patients love both the easy process and the remarkable results of Invisalign.
What are the Advantages of Invisalign?
Invisalign clear braces will do more than give you straight teeth in a short period of time. They will also give you a pleasant orthodontic experience. Here are some of the advantages of Invisalign compared to other orthodontics:
- Attractive – Invisalign clear braces are subtle and appealing, unlike bulky metal braces.
- Comfortable – The Invisalign medical-grade plastic is smooth. It won’t cut your lips or create sores, and it won’t break or poke like metal brackets.
- Less Office Time – Invisalign clear braces only require a visit every 6-8 weeks. Other types of braces require sitting in the dental chair every 4 weeks.
- Effortless – It is simple to remove and maintain your Invisalign braces. Soak them in denture cleaner or brush them with a toothbrush.
- No Food Restrictions – Metal braces can break at anytime, so crunchy or sticky foods are off-limits. Invisalign clear braces should be removed when you eat anyway. You can eat any of the foods you love!
Get Started with Invisalign
It’s time to maximize your beautiful smile. It’s easy to attain straight teeth with Invisalign clear braces. Call us today to schedule a consultation with your Invisalign provider, Dr. Brian McKay if you are in the Downtown Seattle area.