Seattle Implant Dentist
Dr. Thomas Kang is a skilled implant dentist who can both place and restore implants right here in our Seattle office. Instead of seeking help from an outside specialist, you can have your entire implant dentistry procedure performed in one location by a dentist you already know and trust.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are among the most popular permanent solutions for tooth replacement. They are artificial roots made from titanium, a super-strong metal that is compatible with bone, and placed directly into your jawbone. The new titanium root then fuses with the bone and a new custom-made tooth, made to match your surrounding teeth, is then attached to the titanium root.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Implant dentistry offers many advantages to patients including:
- Improved Function– Speaking and eating are greatly improved by dental implants. Dentures have a tendency to slip, causing you to mangle words or have difficulty chewing. Dental implants give you the ability to speak freely and eat your favorite foods without worry.
- Improved Confidence– Dental implants look and feel like real teeth. We all know that when you look better, you feel better. Patients love hearing compliments about their new smile, making them more confident.
- Improved Oral Health– Nearby teeth do not need to be altered or reduced to accommodate for a dental implant. This means that more of your teeth are left intact, improving your oral health. Also, individual implants allow easy access between teeth for proper cleaning.
- Durability– Implants for teeth are exceptionally durable and with proper care, can last patients a lifetime.
This highly specialized procedure requires the precision and care of a skilled expert. In our Downtown Seattle office for Advanced Cosmetic Implant & Laser Dentistry, we are fortunate to have the services of one of the world’s foremost authorities in implant dentistry, Dr. Thomas Kang.
Who Is Best For Dental Implants?
- Is there something about your smile that you wish you could improve?
- Do you hide your smile in pictures because you don’t like how you look?
- Do you have missing teeth? If so, is it keeping you from doing things you used to do, like singing or enunciating words correctly?
- When was the last time you bit into an apple without worry?
- How about the last time you bit into a good steak without anxiety about your teeth?
- Do you have ill-fitting dentures? Or are you just tired of having to take care of them and replace them every few years?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you could be a strong candidate for dental implants.
Schedule a Dental Implant Consultation
If you have missing teeth and think you might be a good candidate for dental implants, give our office a call or fill out the contact form on this page. Our highly skilled implant dentist Dr. Thomas Kang has helped restore the smile of patients from all around the Downtown Seattle area!