Restorative Dentistry In Seattle
Are you plagued with multiple dental issues or have missing teeth? Has an injury, accident, disease or course of treatment left your oral health compromised? You may be a candidate for full-mouth reconstruction.
Dr. Brian McKay and periodontist Dr. Thomas Kang, both of Advanced Cosmetic Implant & Laser Dentistry in Downtown Seattle, are internationally recognized for their expertise in restoring oral function, form and appearance. Beyond their knowledge of the science behind full-mouth reconstruction, Drs. McKay and Kang understand and have compassion for the deep emotional toll taken by missing teeth, oral dysfunction and an unattractive smile.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Steps
1. Before any treatment begins, you will meet with Drs. McKay and Kang at their Seattle dentist office, who work collaboratively and truly listen to your needs, respect your input and care about your opinions.
2. Once you and the doctors are crystal-clear about the restorative dentistry solution that will best serve you, the treatment process starts. Dr. McKay works as the “architect,” consulting with you while designing your new smile and using high-tech imaging to show you what that smile will look like.
3. Dr. Kang, meanwhile, engineers healthy foundations through the placement of dental implants when needed, and with exceptional dental care solutions to restore gum health.
4. Finally, Dr. McKay uses porcelain restorations to return teeth to their optimum function and appearance.
“The greatest outcome of full-mouth reconstruction is to watch our patient smile for the first time in a long time,” says Dr. McKay.
Full-mouth reconstruction typically combines several restorative dentistry treatments and is completely customized to fit your health needs as well as your goals for smile appearance. Some common elements of full-mouth reconstruction include:
- Periodontal dental care and advanced dental hygiene treatment
- Placement of titanium dental implants
- Porcelain, tooth-colored dental crowns
- Veneers and/or DURAthins
- Dental bonding and composite restorations
Reinvigorate Your Smile with Restorative Dentistry in Seattle
Are you ready to improve your oral health and get the chance to smile wide again? Contact us today to learn more or schedule a consultation. We have helped people using restorative dentistry all around Downtown Seattle, WA!