What To Expect
Your first visit is filled with information.
- You share; we listen to understand your health needs and smile desires.
- You receive comprehensive diagnostic records capture.
You will leave with a clear understanding of what’s next for your dental care.
You receive a personalized treatment plan.
Your second visit allows us to gain a comprehensive picture of your dental health. You’ll meet with Chrystal for a dental hygiene visit.
A healthier smile and refined appearance await you.
Your dental visit is easier than you thought.
Your third visit allows us to gain a comprehensive picture of your dental health. You’ll meet with Dr. McKay and discuss your options.
- You review diagnostic oral health records with Dr. Brian McKay.
- You and Dr. McKay discuss treatment solutions and timelines.
- You are presented with costs for care and financial options.
At the third visit you will work with Dr. McKay to craft a custom plan for care by:
- You arrive at our practice knowing exactly what to expect.
- You are greeted like family and your comfort is our priority.
- Dr. McKay completes dental care, often in a single visit.
You leave with a healthier mouth, and more attractive smile.