Why Braces Are More Important Than You Think
At Advanced Cosmetic Implant & Laser Dentistry in Seattle, orthodontics have improved the smiles and the dental health of countless patients.
Consider the ways straight teeth can improve your quality of life:
- They can upgrade your appearance
- They can set you on a course for long-term oral health
- They can improve your mental health and self-confidence
If you have straight teeth and an attractive smile, you are more likely to be happy with yourself. Straight teeth also show that you can act and carry yourself as a professional.
Less-obvious benefits of straight teeth
We all now that a beautiful smile improves one’s appearance. Everyone wants to look more attractive. However, the benefits aren’t purely aesthetic.
- You are less likely to snore if your teeth are aligned properly
- People may treat you with more respect than if your teeth were not straight
- They feel good when you rub your tongue over them!
- You are less likely to feel tooth pain due to displacement or misalignment
- You are less likely to experience gum recession
- Straight teeth can prevent decay
If you care for your braces properly, you can form healthy dental habits
Braces teach appropriate oral health behaviors. Having braces can make eating certain foods more difficult, and can especially make attempting to get food unstuck from the teeth harder.
Orthodontics from Advanced Cosmetic Implant & Laser Dentistry in Seattle can be life-changing. We have straightened teeth for people in Bellevue, Kirkland, and Redmond, who also come to our office for complete general dentistry. Call for an appointment today!
Contact Advanced Cosmetic Implant & Laser Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):