Lasering In On Precision Dentistry
At Advanced Cosmetic Implant and Laser Dentistry in Seattle, we want our patients to know the benefits of using a high precision dental laser.
Did you know you can improve your dental experience dramatically by choosing laser dentistry? Laser dentistry promotes lesser bleeding and faster healing times. A dental laser is more accurate and comfortable than the basic dental drill.
Lasers are now used in many cutting-edge Seattle dental practices like ours for a broad range of services. Lasers allow dentists to be extremely precise when working on both tooth and gum tissue.
Dentists use lasers to:
- Remove decay while preserving more intact tooth material
- Firmly attach bonding material to a tooth
- Remove oral lesions or obtain tissue for biopsies
- Reshape receded gums
- Eliminate bacteria while performing root canals
- Increase the effectiveness of tooth whitening agents
Dental patients benefit with:
- Fewer stitches – some surgical procedures require no sutures when a laser is used
- Faster healing
- Lower risk of infection
- Decreased damage to surrounding tissue/bone
- Less pain – eliminates the need for anesthesia in many procedures
Brian McKay, DDS, uses dental laser technology for cleanings and periodontal treatments. At Advanced Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry, we believe that everyone deserves a beautiful smile and a lifetime of good oral health.
For questions about laser dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry or dental implants, call us today to schedule a consultation at Advanced Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry in Seattle. Our services include general and cosmetic dentistry.
Contact Advanced Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):