Best Reasons To Visit Your Dentist: General Dentistry in Seattle
We’ve all know the saying: take care of your teeth, and your teeth will take care of you. Well, it’s true! And with general dentistry at Advanced Cosmetic Implant and Laser in Seattle, we’ll give your smile the attention it deserves.
Most experts agree that you should see the dentist at least twice a year. If you haven’t, consider the following:
- Check Up: This is the best way to identify and head off dental problems.
- Clean Up: Our dental hygienist is ready to give you a super clean smile.
- Avoid Pain: If you have dental pain and have been putting off a trip to the dentist, come in now, because we specialize in relieving dental pain.
- Fillings: We can find and fill all your dental cavities in almost no time at all. This will help you avoid more painful issues down the road, and helps some of those sensitivities to hot and cold.
- Prevent Gum Disease: Let Dr. Brian McKay evaluate the health of your gums and suggest treatments or practices that are available to help you improve the health of your gums.
- A Whiter Smile: We can help. We have teeth whitening options available that will brighten your smile and make your teeth whiter.
- Tooth Replacement: If you are missing a tooth, we can help restore your smile with the latest in tooth replacement technology.
- Cancer screening: We’ll screen you for any signs of oral cancer.
Call Advanced Cosmetic Implant and Laser today to set up an appointment. You’ll love our no-wait policy: we respect your time, and rarely make our patients wait for their appointments. Once you settle into the dentist chair, you have our undivided attention.
Contact Advanced Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):