Your Dental Implants Dentist In Seattle
Who Is Best For Dental Implants?
- Is there something about your smile that you wish you could improve?
- Do you hide your smile in pictures because you don’t like how you look?
- Do you have missing teeth? If so, is it keeping you from doing things you used to do, like singing or enunciating words correctly?
- When was the last time you bit into an apple without worry?
- How about the last time you bit into a good steak without anxiety about your teeth?
- Do you have ill-fitting dentures? Or are you just tired of having to take care of them and replace them every few years?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then you could be a strong candidate for dental implants.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are among the most popular permanent solutions for tooth replacement. They are miracles of modern design and engineering, in which titanium—a super-strong metal that is compatible with bone—is implanted directly into your jawbone, and actually fuses with the bone to form a permanent root. A new tooth (or teeth) is custom-made from porcelain to match your surrounding teeth and is then attached to the new root.
This highly specialized procedure requires the precision and care of a skilled expert. In the Seattle office of Advanced Cosmetic & Laser Dentistry, we are fortunate to have the services of one of the world’s foremost authorities in Implant Dentistry: Dr. Thomas Kang.
Dental Implants from Dr. Thomas Kang
Dr. Thomas Kang is a skilled implant dentist who can both place and restore implants right here in our Seattle office. Instead of seeking help from an outside specialist, you can have your entire implant dentistry procedure performed in one location by a dentist you already know and trust. At our practice near Bellevue and Kirkland, we use a 3D CT scanner and surgical guides to increase the efficiency, proficiency, and accuracy of our dental implant procedures. We use tooth implants to replace missing teeth and can even use dental implants to secure permanent dentures.
Find out whether dental implants are the right solution for your dental needs, and discover how Implant Dentist Dr. Thomas Kang can help if you are in the Seattle area, including Bellevue and Kirkland.