Implant Dentures Available In Seattle
Stability with Implant Supported Permanent Dentures
For those who have missing teeth, implant supported dentures are a reliable way to replace your lost smile. By anchoring your dentures to dental implants, you can enjoy permanent dentures with greater stability and security.
When you choose implant dentures, first, dental implants will be surgically positioned under the gums, into the jawbone. Your dentures can be placed with as little as four or six implants depending on the situation.
Dental implants work like tooth roots, stimulating the jaw. Once the implants are placed at our Seattle office, Dr. McKay will attach attractive dentures to the dental implants so that you can enjoy working gums and teeth again. Some of the advantages of implant supported dentures include:
- Health Promoting – Dental implants will stimulate the jawbone, which will prevent the jawbone from deteriorating. Jaw deterioration can lead to facial collapse and other problems.
- Surprisingly Natural – You will be impressed with how natural implant supported dentures from Hermann Park Smiles feel and look in your mouth.
- Completely Stable – Your implant supported denture appliance will stay in your mouth at all times unless you want to remove them. They will never fall out or slip and slide at the wrong time.
- Love Your Smile – Implant supported dentures look beautiful! They’ll allow you to feel and look youthful and to love your smile again.
Gain Confidence with Traditional and High-End Custom Dentures
We also create beautiful traditional and high-end custom dentures. Our high-end custom dentures are created individually for each patient to ensure optimal fit, appearance, and comfort. While traditional dentures do not provide the same security and stability that implant supported dentures do, they come with many benefits. Traditional dentures are:
- Removable – Traditional and high-end custom denture appliances are easy to take in and out at your convenience.
- Built For Bone Loss – Traditional and high-end custom dentures are the best option for patients who have experienced significant bone loss.
- Appealing – Our traditional dentures look great and are sure to boost your self-confidence. Our high-end custom dentures are crafted specifically for each individual patient to create a smile that you’ll love to show the world again.
You can trust Dr. McKay to tell you all about which form of tooth replacement will benefit you the most. Give us a call today to set up your appointment if you are in the Seattle area, including Kirkland and Bellevue.