Get Great Orthodontics In Seattle
Once you’re an established adult, you don’t have time to interrupt your work or social life with braces. Fortunately, we provide braces for adults here at ACLD in Seattle. Adults and younger image-conscious patients appreciate clear, tooth-colored, and fast-acting braces.
Clear braces consist of brackets and wires like traditional braces. They produce equally excellent results, so what’s the difference between metallic and clear braces? Clear braces look better! With clear braces, you can maintain your professionalism and your self-esteem.
Tooth-colored braces also use a traditional approach but with a twist. These tooth-colored braces, or white braces, will essentially camouflage with the rest of your smile. These braces replicate the healthy white color of real tooth enamel.
Patients love clear braces and tooth-colored braces for the same reasons, including:
- Always Active – Removable options can take longer to produce results if you forget to wear your orthodontics. Stable clear and tooth-colored braces are constantly straightening your smile, day and night.
- Leading Power – Clear and tooth-colored braces have all of the strength of traditional metal braces. They can correct overcrowding, cross bite, and everything in between.
- Confidence Boost – These subtle orthodontic options will increase your confidence while they improve your smile.
Many patients prefer aligner therapy. Aligners are clear devices that can be removed and replaced at anytime. Aligners can correct all types of minor orthodontic problems. Some of the benefits of aligner therapy are:
- Day-to-Day Convenience – Aligners are removable so that you can eat all of your favorite foods. They can also be taken out for contact sports or special events.
- Near Invisibility – Your unique aligners will fit your teeth flawlessly. With a close fit and subtle color, aligners are almost impossible to notice!
- Sheer Comfort – Orthodontic aligners are made with a smooth plastic instead of brackets and wires. Some patients find that this a more comfortable alternative to other braces.
Don’t want to give up a year of your life to braces for adults? We have another choice for you at ACLD. Short-term orthodontics only require 6 months to produce a perfectly straight smile.
Here are some reasons patients choose short-term orthodontics over white braces or aligner therapy:
- Maximize your Time – If you lead a busy life, short-term orthodontics may be the smartest option for you. You can achieve a beautiful smile with a time commitment of 6 months or less.
- Appealing Options – Even though this is a quick process, you should look great while you’re doing it. Short-term orthodontics incorporate clear or tooth-colored options.
- Impressively Affordable – Short-term orthodontics may not be as expensive as you think. The technology is expensive but the wear time is short. This treatment is affordable for many of our patients.
Come ask all your questions about aligner therapy and white braces! Dr. McKay and his qualified Seattle dentist team would be pleased to give you the answers you need. Call us today to break ground on your brand new smile if you are in the Bellevue – Kirkland area.